Registration process for all classes of OPF Public School (GOS) Karachi, up to 10th grade start from January and the admission tests are taken in February and March of every year. After completion of the admission process, classes commence in April. Admissions are granted based on merit as determined by a written test comprising of English, Urdu and Math and interview with child and parents.
- The priority for admission is as follows:
- Children of registered members of OPF.
- Brothers / Sisters of Children studying in the school (at the beginning of the new session, only in Nursery)
- Children of officers of Pakistan/AJK Government. only transfer cases provided, there in vacancy in respective classes.
- Children of Overseas Pakistanis will be entertained for admission throughout the session if there is a vacancy in the desired class.
Document requirements for the admission are following:
- Applications for admission shall be accepted through an admission form that can be obtained from the Accounts Office.
- The age requirement for Pre-Nursery is 3+ and for class 1 is 6+.
- In case of fresh admission for Pre-Nursery, attested copy of NADRA B. Form / Foreign Birth Certificate / Copy of Passport are required for the college records.
- School leaving certificate shall be required after the confirmation of the admission.
- In case of leaving the school, the School Leaving certificate can be collected within two months of the last date of attendance. Collection later than this time period will be fined 500 rupees.
- Passing out students can collect their School Leaving Certificate along with Character Certificate within six months after the declaration of results.
- Duplicate certificates will be charged 500 rupees. No further certificates will be issued in any circumstance once the duplicate has been issued.
Students are expected to follow school rules, regulations and behavioral expectations during regular school hours and any sponsored event.